Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Database access with Liberty

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Database access with Liberty
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:11:20 +0100

Hi,

2014-01-28 Raphael Mack <address@hidden>
> I like that last idea. Something like a LAZY_STRINGS utility class? To
> be continued ;-)

what do you mean? I don't get it.

Er— after some thought, I meant nothing ;-) I think I just misunderstood what you said, sorry.

I wanted to create a class that would be inserted by interested parties to be able to use the "&" operator but it makes no real sense. Let's forget that, shall we?

The "&" operator is a nice short-hand, though. I will see how the EDC redesign goes (although not now), maybe EDC can do without that operator.

Cheers,

Cyril ADRIAN (from office)
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.