Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Database access with Liberty

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Database access with Liberty
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:40:18 +0100

Hi,

thanks for merging EDC into Liberty trunk. Currently it does not work as
is, due to the use of prefix "&" in ANY and in the EDC classes. To me it
looks like the "&" is more useful in EDC than in ANY. And in ANY it
actually prevents any used of & other than lazy_out. Is this really
worth it?

Regards,
Rapha