Re: [Liberty-eiffel] I dont agree with that error

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] I dont agree with that error
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 10:49:22 +0100

Hi,

I don't known any more than you do. But you are right, Frederic is not the kind of guy to do things gratuitously.

The best would be to ask him directly. I'll try to do so.

Cheers,

Cyril ADRIAN (from office)
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.