[Liberty-eiffel] Copyright notice

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Copyright notice
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 23:25:03 +0100

Hi,

I just saw, that the copyright notice in the XML lib files are different
from other core lib files. Currently is seems to have the original
"SmartEiffel text". As it gives explicitly the lines:
-- Copyright(C) 1994-2002: INRIA - LORIA (INRIA Lorraine) - ESIAL U.H.P.
- University of Nancy 1 - FRANCE
-- Copyright(C) 2003-2006: INRIA - LORIA (INRIA Lorraine) - I.U.T.
Charlemagne - University of Nancy 2 - FRANCE
and the name of Vincent CROIZIER. Should we somehow add this to the
AUTHORs file to be compliant with the original license restrictions?

And do we have to adjust the years in the copyright notice? I'm not a
lawyer but if I remember correctly it may even be necessary to give each
year explicitly in some jurisdictions. Does anyone know details?

Cheers,
Rapha