[Liberty-eiffel] adler final release

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] adler final release
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:34:13 +0100

All,

Because of the overwhelming response to our release candidates and the huge number of open bugs (well…) I plan to finally release adler this week so that we can move on.

Any of you against this must speak now or forever hold your peace.

Cheers,

Cyril ADRIAN (from office)
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.