Re: [Liberty-eiffel] adler rc2

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] adler rc2
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:11:42 +0100

2013/11/12 Raphael Mack <address@hidden>
Thanks for your work Cyril. I also tried to install the debs, but as I
run on a 32-bit architecture I cannot. Is there some deep reason behind
providing only a ADM64 variant?

Only that the debs are produced on a 64-bit machine :-)

I have now access to the gcc farm, but there is still a lot of work before being able to produce packages on their machines.

Should I give it a try to additionally generate a x86-package?

By all means :-)

Just launch work/packaging/build_debian.sh -rc2 on your x86 machine; but there may be some work to do to integrate the generated debs in the public apt pool (using reprepro).

Cheers,

Cyril ADRIAN
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/surveillance-vs-democracy.html

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus
Contact me: Google Talk address@hidden
Free signature tool. CLICK HERE TO GET IT.