Re: [Liberty-eiffel] preparing rc1

From: José Bollo
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] preparing rc1
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 23:16:18 +0200

Le Fri, 4 Oct 2013 13:22:56 +0200,
Cyril ADRIAN <address@hidden> a écrit :

> All,
>
> I let the current ET finish and I will branch adler out so that the
> main development branch stays master.
>
> So let's say I'll branch in 2 or 3 days and release adler rc1.
>
> What do you think?

It will not be easy to me to have my patched SE running with
liberty-eiffel because as it is said in the INSTALL file:

  Please note that SmartEiffel should not be already installed on your
  system. Particularily, any /etc/serc file will prevent you from
  installing Liberty correctly.

So for me it will be a problem.

Can you propose a solution for having old SE running?

That would be nice to compare before to switch on liberty.

Regards
josé