[Liberty-eiffel] Marketing

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Marketing
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:38:04 +0200

Hi,

as we privately started to discuss on liberty visibility, I'd like to
share some ideas to improve the visibility of Liberty-Eiffel on the web:

- work on the wikipedia entry of Liberty (official GNU status is not yet
documented there)
- improve the tutorial tour
(http://wiki.liberty-eiffel.org/index.php/Tutorial_tour)
- add links on external websites to the main liberty web page
(www.liberty-eiffel.org)

probably most important:
- create a eiffel project which uses the Liberty compiler

Feel free to increase the list, by adding comments, or decrease it by
doing it ;-)

Kind regards,
Rapha