Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-Eiffel & PellesC

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-Eiffel & PellesC
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:29:39 +0200

Hi,

Hans, this sounds great! Have you experience with creating installers? I
once used NSIS, which worked very well, you may take a look at this. I
did not use it heavily, but if questions arise, there are (small)
chances, that I might help. And it seems, that NSIS installer generator
should be executable on linux, so we wight even teach ET to generate
nightly windows setups.

Regards,
Rapha