[Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-Eiffel & PellesC

From: H. Zwakenberg | Ocean Consulting GmbH
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-Eiffel & PellesC
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:38:51 +0200

Even if Pelle debugged the optimiser bug in no time at all, my request to ask for permission to use his compiler as a backend for Liberty-Eiffel so far remained unanswered.

In the meantime, likely http://www.smorgasbordet.com/pellesc/termsofuse.htm gives us an answer already. Next week I'll have some more time available, I'll start working towards integrating this into some sort of installer for Windows.

With TCC I have not been succesful, I'll allot my time to using/integrating PellesC, as with this we'll move forward faster...

cheers
Hans