Re: [Liberty-eiffel] towards the first release

From: Paolo Redaelli
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] towards the first release
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:49:20 +0200

Wrappers licensing issue is closed as there are only a few only non-generated files lacking copyright notices; since they are either tests or examples I would leave them as they are as tutorials and tests for the main libraries also lacks copyright notices; we wrote a project wide copyright notice for them if I recall correctly.

I'm refreshing the generated low-level wrappers, I'll commit them tonight.