Re: [Liberty-eiffel] [libertyeiffel] Elate and other legacy platform

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] [libertyeiffel] Elate and other legacy platform
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 21:09:36 +0200

Hi Paolo,

of the librelist address?

About the outdated platforms: I think we should not invest time to keep
them alive - at least not until some came and proved us that he'll use
it. On the other hand even the active removal is work and the benefit
low. I'd say, if you have fun by removing it: do it. If it is "work"
just leave it. - It may happen that someone comes here and is happy to
find the support for that platform even if it is not up to date.

To sum up: Do whatever you want with those platforms, and I'll support
you mentally. But as long as there is no strict need, I do not plan to
invest time in this topic.

Cheers,
Rapha