Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Non-libre facilities

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Non-libre facilities
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 22:54:19 +0200

Paolo, you are perfectly right, but don't be holier than the pope. I
think current infrastructure is free (I prefer free over libre because I
know how to pronounce it ;-) enough an if we find ourselves blogging
much we can think of a wordpress setup but atm. I don't see practical
benefit but I fear that a few guy who may read a post on the current
blog would not recognize a new blog...

Am Donnerstag, den 06.06.2013, 15:39 +0200 schrieb Paolo Redaelli:
> Let me clarify this: Raphael is using only software libre yet he is
> paying real money for the liberty-eiffel.org domain and server.

I do that because I think it is important and therefore I like paying
that. Thanks for your offer, but I don't think it's worth the effort.
> I would keep the repositories on github just as a backup, keeping
> savannah and  github repositories aligned.

ok, as it seems, that I have to poll the savannah repo anyhow, I'll try
to let ET push the changes further to github.

Cheers,
Rapha