libcdio-pycdio-devel

[Libcdio-pycdio-devel] libstdc++.so.5

From: Anna Drayer
Subject: [Libcdio-pycdio-devel] libstdc++.so.5
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:34:52 -0500

Hi
I hope this question is not out of order here but I think since I am using Blender and Python on Debian that this might be a good place to start.
I think that I need to get libstdc++.so.5 for blender 2.43 to work. I have looked in the latest iso from debian with synaptic for libstdc++.so.5 and can't find it. I would like to know your thoughts generally on this or where I can get (download) the lib. the Debian distro has ver 6 of the lib but not 5...there are some older libs but not the one I think I need.
I have contacted Rui at blender about this.