Re: [Libcdio-devel] Can we merge branch "joliet_multi_extent" ?

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Can we merge branch "joliet_multi_extent" ?
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 03:56:27 -0400

Here is a suggestion - in that branch the new ISO image that you created.
And then add a new test for this feature.

After that passes, then merge the whole thing back into master.

My suggestion is to merge to master and let's move forward given that
you've tested this.

If there are further problems we can address them down the line.

Thanks - and have a good (and NOT stressful) day.