[Libcdio-devel] git problem while preparing gnu_linux.c for start track

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] git problem while preparing gnu_linux.c for start track number > 1
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 09:56:14 +0100

Hi,

i tried to create a branch for my fix in lib/driver/gnu_linux.c but
now "git diff" shows unintended deviations:

  $ git checkout master
  M       include/cdio/types.h
  M       lib/iso9660/iso9660_private.h
  Switched to branch 'master'
  Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.

  $ git pull
   create mode 100644 test/driver/cdtext.c

  $ git checkout -b trackno-higher-one
  M       include/cdio/types.h
  M       lib/iso9660/iso9660_private.h
  Switched to a new branch 'trackno-higher-one'

The "M" action is unintended. I want the current original state of
"master" as foundation of a new branch "trackno-higher-one".

The diff of types.h and iso9660_private.h seems to be about an experiment
to silence "riddling error messages which appear if <stdbool.h> is included
after <cdio/iso9660.h>":