Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 23:35:44 +0100

Hi,

it comes to me that i do not have the vext01 branch of libcdio installed
here. Don't even know what version of libcdio the script ./src/cd-paranoia
is actually using.
Do we expect any need for modern changes on GNU/Linux ?
(Afaics, the gnu_linux.c driver was already prepared for first_track>1.)

I will probably have to remember how to install as sandbox user to a
harmless location in order to see a binary which i can inspect by ldd.
Then i probably will have to get and build vext01 libcdio and install
it the same way. Maybe LD_LIBRARY_PATH then ? Urgh ...

Have a nice day :)

Thomas