[Libcdio-devel] Yearly release of libcdio ?

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Yearly release of libcdio ?
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 20:00:46 -0400

It has been about two years since the last libcdio release and the changes
accumulated are not trivial. I'm hoping to put out another at the end of
the month or so.

The only thing pending is those by Thomas Schmitt. We could go either way -
include or not - depending on how Thomas and others feel. If we do go with
the changes, I guess a patch or better a git merge request is needed.

Cheers -
  rocky