Re: [Libcdio-devel] Revisit cdio_config.h do we need this?

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Revisit cdio_config.h do we need this?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 22:56:34 -0400

There are various optional features like Rock-Ridge support is available,
whether libcddb was expected that are useful to know at run time.

Even without this, if you want to write a simple C program like one in the
examples program, one can use cdio_config.h to get a reasonable set of C
defines without having to write a configure script.