[Libcdio-devel] Pete Batard's Changes (MinGW, MSVC, UDF, Joliet, header

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Pete Batard's Changes (MinGW, MSVC, UDF, Joliet, header ...) merged in. Leon's CD-Text changes coming
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:53:56 -0500

Kind people -

Pete Batard's patches have now been merged into the git master branch.

Pete: it is possible there are some small residual changes I've missed. If
that is the case send patches and we'll take care of.

I've tested the changes using "make distcheck" on GNU/Linux, cygwin ,
Solaris and MinGW.

On MinGW there seems to be a disagreement between what autoconf uses for
filename paths (e.g. /c/cygwin...) and what fopen() of libc on MinGW
understands (e.g. c:/cygwin). As a result there are a couple of failures
here which I worked around by modifying config.status to insert c:/cygwin
for /c/cygwin.

There will be some CD-Text changes from Leon which I didn't get to this
weekend. Perhaps next weekend.

Between all of this there are some API changes that will have an effect on
various external programs.
I was been calling the next release 0.90 or it could be 1.0. Some folks
think of any .0 release as new charted area.