Re: [Libcdio-devel] proposed fix for bug #22865

From: Pete Batard
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] proposed fix for bug #22865
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:10:48 +0000

On 2012.01.24 04:09, Rocky Bernstein wrote:
Overall looks okay. The only thing I'd like to suggest is to be mindful
about Doxygen comments which start /** and /**<

See http://www.gnu.org/software/libcdio/doxygen/ecma__167_8h.html

And as I look at it now, boy it looks ugly and needs attention.

Well, ugly documentation that still has relevant data is better than no documentation at all. I'll make sure to try not to disturb doxygen.

Haven't applied it to my branch as I want to see if it looks sound to you,
or if you prefer something different.

Again that's find. Just apply without mixing other commits in so that I can
work towards testing just this piece of it.

OK, commit has now been pushed.

Regards,

/Pete