[Libcdio-devel] Joliet bug?

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Joliet bug?
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 23:05:05 -0400

I attested:
 > I just had a chance to look at this Joliet problem is in more detail.

And I've now looked this at some more.

A problem I see is that the PVD (Primary Volume Descriptor) structure
in iso9660.h has a field called root_directory_filename after the
field for the "Directory Record for Root directory". Looking at ECMA
119 I don't see that. More digging is needed to find down where that
comes from and one can't just remove that field from libcdio
code. Although it changes alignment and the offset, of the fields
afterwards, I'm not sure this fixes anything, since we should be
picking up the SVD (Supplimental or Volume Descriptor) for Joliet and
this doesn't have this extra field.