Re: [Libcdio-devel] automake not tracking library dependencies correctly

From: Peter Creath
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] automake not tracking library dependencies correctly
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:58:03 -0400

Oh dear.  The latest changes have broken building under Mac OS X.  The
problem is that LIBCDIO_LIBS includes some command-line options
(courtesy of some magic in the Darwin detection) and of course
command-line options aren't valid dependencies.

Basically, we need to add DARWIN_PKG_LIB_HACK to LDADD variables, but
not LIBS variables.  And we need to get rid of the extra quotation
marks in DARWIN_PKG_LIB_HACK (at least for this purpose -- why are
they there?).  I'm not sure the best/minimal place to make this fix.

    -P