[Libcdio-devel] undefined reference to `mmc_get_hwinfo'

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] undefined reference to `mmc_get_hwinfo'
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:15:52 -0500

The problem you reported should be fixed in CVS now. Sorry. Yes,
libcdio is in a little flux.

(Names with scsi_mmc are geting renamed to mmc since the "scsi"-ness
is a little misleading. Also a routine for determining if the CD media
has changed is getting added as was requested back by Dan Sturtevant
on this mailing list a while ago)