lamantengo-dev

Re: [Lamantengo-dev] LaMantengo Account Requirements

From: UnWebmaster
Subject: Re: [Lamantengo-dev] LaMantengo Account Requirements
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:59:41 -0300

Hi, Tom...

Yes, LaMantengo allows that, intentionally...

If you add a link not been logged, link is "public", so anyone can
edit it. Links are disabled when its owner deletes them (except for
legal issues, I think), so, as public links have no owner (even their
owner id is 0), no-one can delete them...

Its a touch of wiki spirit.. don't know if it will work, but we could
give it a try ;-)