koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Koha problems

From: George Lapham
Subject: [Koha-win32] Koha problems
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 23:53:08 -0800

I can't seem to get an OPAC screen with the KohaLarge logo on it with Koha 2.2.8. I've tried about every combination I can think of. Is there some trick I'm overlooking?
The logo shows on the Intranet.
Thanks for any hints I can get I'm stuck at this point.

I had a problem moving records from the reservoir. It seems that the LoC adds data to the ISBN field on occasion. It generally occurs as a parenthetical such as "(softcover)". I use MarcEdit to download biblios and then put them in the reservoir. A load to the main database fails showing an error that the data is to long for the ISBN field. Chopping off the parenthetical before putting the record in the reservoir solves the problem. I don't know how common this is. If others are having a problen, maybe the software should be modified to account for it.
Thanks to all,
George Lapham