koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Customizing the look of Koha (questions)

From: Phil Lathroum
Subject: [Koha-win32] Customizing the look of Koha (questions)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:02:08 -0400

OK... Now I have it running... I have two questions...

How do I remove the Branch in the default setup? There was a branch already installed and can't remove it... it says it is being used...

How do I create a whole new database/set of files for Koha to use so I can start from scratch...

Also... how do I modify the look of KOHA... Specifically the colors of the OPAC page and putting our school logo on the page...

I also want to simplify the OPAC slightly since we are an elementary school...(maybe remove a few choices here and there)

THANKS

Philip Lathroum
        Technology Coordinator
        Cardinal Shehan School