koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Fwd: Default framework for authority record not working

From: penelope defreitas
Subject: [Koha-win32] Fwd: Default framework for authority record not working
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 22:17:41 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Default framework for authority record not working Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:01:23 -0700 (PDT) The default authority record framework was not created during installation. We followed the user-guide for assistance:

Excerpt : "The SQL statements to create the default framework, if it was not created during the installation process, are stored in your Koha intranet directory in the sub-directory scripts/misc/sql-datas."

We were able to find the sql statements in the sql-datas folder, however we weren't able to execute it using the mysql frontend. No data is inserted into the table.

The following message was also obtained : "You tried to execute an empty string. Please type an SQL command."

Penelope DeFreitas

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
--- End Message ---