koha-win32

[Koha-win32] problems with modifying biblio framework

From: Jennifer D. Miller
Subject: [Koha-win32] problems with modifying biblio framework
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:08:51 -0500

I've posted this in the main Koha forum, but no response yet.
Basically, I'm having a very hard time modifying the biblio framework.

I'm using:
Koha 2.2.7 _and_ 2.2.8 (switching between the two, to see if one will
work better)
Windows XP
Perl version:   5.008008.817
MySQL 4.0.26
Apache 2.0.59

I want to add fields for the Leader and the 006-008, as well as other
subfields for other tags. I've been
switching between Koha 2.2.7 and 2.2.8 with no luck; I'm getting
errors at different points with both versions. Here are the steps I'm
following:

In version 2.2.7
Open default biblio framework
Add new MARC tag 007 (this is successful)
Add subfield"@" to tab 0, not repeatable, not mandatory, using
plugin:marc21_field_007.pl
Click on "add MARC" and I get an error message:
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete
your request.
 Error message:
 Premature end of script headers: addbiblio.pl

Switch to version 2.2.8
Click on "add MARC" and get same error message above
So, let's delete 007 and start all over
Open default biblio framework
Add new MARC tag 007
Try to add subfield "@"
Get error message
 The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete
your request.
 Error message:
 Premature end of script headers: marc_subfields_structure.pl

I can send the Apache error log to anyone who wants it, since it is
rather long and will just clutter up the forum. Ideas? I know
programmers that can talk me through fixing things, if that helps at
all. Thanks in advance.

--
Jennifer D. Miller
Graduate Student, Library and Information Sciences