koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] koha loads with a marc error?

From: Alaoui Youssef
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] koha loads with a marc error?
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:22:10 -0700

thanks for the quick response.

been looking at the koha.org sample catalog and matching it with our own. a great idea and I'll be using it for reference in the near future. but I'm a bit lost, having just opened the program and witnessing so many controls and such...

where is the page in which I can edit "Items" (is this "item type"?) in order to make sure that all "items" are mapped to the same tag and all show up in "tab 10"?

please indicate with a directory path such as "koha administration/ system parameters/ links koha-marc db" --or is that the place? bcs I have no idea how to allocate all items to "tab 10" with the controls offered here.

and by the way, is "tab 10" actually marc field #10?  (LOC#)

thanks again.