koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Problems importing title main entries

From: Tony Wilson
Subject: [Koha-win32] Problems importing title main entries
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:38:59 -0700

We are running Koha on Windows and import most MARC records without a problem. What won't come in are things with multiple authors and maybe some other complications (Only about 10 per cent of our attempts fail so while more than that are probably title main entries but it seems to be title mainentry or items without a 100 field that are the problem.) I suspect there should be a simple tweak to fix this and would appreciate any hints.

Tony Wilson
Belyea Library