koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Remote Intranet Access

From: Stan Price
Subject: [Koha-win32] Remote Intranet Access
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 16:42:03 -0500

Hi All,

I'm a koha win-32 newbie. The installation was a snap, but I am unable to access the intranet from a remote computer. I have added a 'listen,' reconfigured the virtual host to include an :8080 for the intranet and edited the win hosts file. The opac connects right away, but still no connection to the intranet.

Could someone provide me a config template for apache and koha that maps the connection properly? Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Stan