koha-win32

[Koha-win32] location of perl in Koha for Windows

From: Linda R
Subject: [Koha-win32] location of perl in Koha for Windows
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:17:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Newbie question here, sorry.

I am interested in finding the Koha for Windows
source, to try to figure out where to change it to
allow variable locations for Perl, Apache, and MySQL.

When I go to the Koha home page, and click on
Development Wiki, it asks for a password, which I
don't have.

When I look at the Koha part of SourceForge, I can't
tell from a first glance, what the structure of the
code is (is there something like a MakeFile
somewhere?) or what part, if any, of this is for
Windows.

Thanks,

Linda

lindamarcella at yahoo dot com