koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Re: [Koha] Confirmed: Koha allows search in Chinese

From: Carol Ku
Subject: [Koha-win32] Re: [Koha] Confirmed: Koha allows search in Chinese
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 23:03:18 -0800 (PST)

According to Mozillar-Firefox, changing the encoding under languages only allow the web to present the page if there is no encoding designated.  However, I believe Koha designates it to be ISO-8859-1, so changing the default there is not going to work.

I am about to use this software for a library at a Seminary, and this is the only issue that is still acting as a barrier.  Can someone help?

Lutzer <address@hidden> wrote:
If you use Mozilla-Firefox web browser, you can define the default
character encoding in edit->preferences->general->languages