koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Problem regarding MARC21 tag 942$a mapping

From: Joseph Coelho SJ
Subject: [Koha-win32] Problem regarding MARC21 tag 942$a mapping
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:25:18 -0700

Hi everybody.

I am running Koha 2.2.3 on Windows 98.

I use the MARC21 tag '942 $a' (mapped to items.itemcallnumber) to store the classification number of our library. However, the field 'itemcallnumber' in the table 'items' shows <NULL> for all records. If I display the MARC record, the tag 942$a shows the proper value. Where is the data for this tag stored? I searched the biblio, items, bibliosubject tables; but found no clue. I can replace the 'itemcallnumber' field in the 'items' table with the correct value if I know where the value is being stored currently.
Can anyone help? I'd be grateful.

Good wishes

Joseph Coelho, SJ
De Nobili College (Seminary)