koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Error when installing pt-PT translation

From: iesteves
Subject: [Koha-translate] Error when installing pt-PT translation
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 07:57:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi all, I'm using "Koha Virtual Appliance 3.2 – Configured" and I'm trying to translate Koha to Portuguese (pt-PT). But I get an error when I do "perl translate install pt-PT" under "/home/koha/koha-dev/misc/translator" The error is: % s: Unknown or unsupported format specification I do a little search and see a message saying that "% s" should be "%s", I edit .po file, replace and save it. But when I run the command again the error occurred again (it seem to be in other place). I try the .po files that came with Koha Virtual Appliance and with the recent translation files. The same occur. If someone know how to solve this or if anyone can give me a clue I appreciate it very much. Thank's to everyone, Ivo Esteves PS: Sorry for my poor English :)

Sent from the Koha - Translate mailing list archive at Nabble.com.