koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Request

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Request
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 13:47:50 +1200

2009/6/2 Selma Aslan <address@hidden>:
> Hi
>
> Version 3.02 translation into Turkish was mainly doneĀ  by Asir Doganer.
> Could his name be added to Koha Translation Group. To speed up translation
> it will be useful if he is also given authority to submit. I gather it is
> possible for more than one person to be authorized.
>
> Thanks and regards

Hi Selma

My wife and I have just had a new baby boy (2 days ago) so my brain
isn't fully functioning again yet.
http://blog.bigballofwax.co.nz/2009/05/31/te-po-atarau-has-arrived/

I have added Asir to translate.koha.org so he should be able to submit
now. I will add his name to the translation page too, and push that
up.

While I am doing it, is there anyone else who needs/wants to be added?
(For any language)

Chris