koha-translate

Re: [Koha-devel] Fwd: [Koha-translate] mail list for pt_BR group

From: Kemel Zaidan
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Fwd: [Koha-translate] mail list for pt_BR group
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:08:59 -0300

I can tell you it has already been set up. It's just not listed on the given page.

Kemel Zaidan

2009/4/13 Chris Cormack <address@hidden>
2009/4/14 Kemel Zaidan <address@hidden>:
> Well,
>
> from my point of view it is supposed to be both geographic and language
> oriented. I meant this list to help on the creation of a brazilian koha
> community which will have as its first priority the translation of koha to
> brazilian portuguese.
>
> I don't know who can list it at http://lists.koha.org but it would be a nice
> idea to have it there.
>
> Thanks for your attencion on this issue.

I suspect, as MJ Ray has pointed out, and I can see it here
http://lists.koha.org/mailman/admin

That Henri Damien is in the process of setting it up. Or has set it up
and got busy and forgot to email. Either way it looks like it's under
way to be set up on lists.koha.org

Chris