koha-translate

[Koha-translate] mail list for pt_BR group

From: Kemel Zaidan
Subject: [Koha-translate] mail list for pt_BR group
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 00:38:08 -0300

Hi,

I am trying to rally a group of people and create a Koha community here at Brazil. I wanna see if I can get some help on the Koha translation and for that I would like to know if a mailing list for this purpose could be set.

I've talked to chris on IRC, and he told me to write to address@hidden and ask for one, but I had no answer from him.

I am going to give a speech on a local open source event next week, so I would like to have the wiki and the mail list set by that, so I could talk about it and ask some people to join.

Thanks

Kemel Zaidan