koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Koha 3 in Thai

From: neelawat
Subject: [Koha-translate] Koha 3 in Thai
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 13:17:04 +0700

Dear Sir,

I would also like to translate Koha 3 to be used in libraries in Thailand (mainly school libraries).
I have already registered to Koha Pootle.

Please suggest on how to begin the translation.

Thank you.

Neelawat

Research Associate
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
Thailand

P. S. Mukhopadhyay wrote:

Hello Developers

I would like to start translating Koha 3 (my installation is on Ubuntu Gutsy) in Bengali (the fourth largest speaking language in the world (http://www.ethnologue.com/14/show_language.asp?code=BNG), official language of the State of West Bengal, India and Bangladesh). I already registered as Pootle member.

Please do the needful.

partha