koha-translate

[Koha-translate] greek translation is not working

From: Georgia Katsarou
Subject: [Koha-translate] greek translation is not working
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:53:49 +0300

Hello to everybody,

I had the 3 stable version installed in my laptop (Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu)) and when I tried to put on the Greek translation the templates were not working and I could not go back to the system preferences to switch back to English.  The language selection at the "footnote" area was not working as well.  We had to make the installation from the beginning.

I was wondering if this happened to other translations as well and if anybody has any idea about why it happened.

Best wishes,

Georgia Katsarou