koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Problematic Ukrainian and Russian translation

From: Serhij Dubyk*Сергі й Дубик
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Problematic Ukrainian and Russian translation
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 03:18:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi developeres

Gratulation with going to Koha 3 RC.

Please try our updated translation work for Ukrainian and Russian.

Here archives:
http://babel.xatahost.com/Koha3_oego_build/koha-3.00.00-beta2_uk_UA.po.tar.bz2
http://babel.xatahost.com/Koha3_oego_build/koha-3.00.00-beta2_ru_RU.po.tar.bz2
At now it both about 40% done.

We not use http://translate.koha.org, prefer our translation server on
Pootle.
A bit of advertising - look on this page:
http://babel.xatahost.com:8080/uk/koha3beta2/uk-UA-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po?translate=1&item=7&pofilename=uk-UA-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
...- used glossary for Ukrainian and Russian
...- with our patches Pootle have links to koha-templates (reworked copy for
Pootle look)
(on this page:
SOURCE:9
(uk-UA):9
(ru-RU):9)
for i.e. -
http://babel.xatahost.com/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/uk-UA/modules/help/admin/aqbookfund.tmpl.html
... Koha interface (Koha templates and in Pootle view variant) are compiled
every hour (cron), so translators after some times can look their work in
Koha live server.

We also work on localized sql-tables for MySQL (same as for en and fr-FR)
(http://babel.xatahost.com/Koha3_oego_build/koha-3.00.00-beta2_ru_RU_mysql_tables.tar.bz2
and
http://babel.xatahost.com/Koha3_oego_build/koha-3.00.00-beta2_uk_UA_mysql_tables.tar.bz2)
but it in developed state.