koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Italian translation

From: Paolo Pozzan
Subject: [Koha-translate] Italian translation
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:15:00 +0200

Hello Everybody!
I am new to the list and new to Koha too.
I'm from Italy so I'd like to translate the UI of Koha in my own language. To do so, I already tried to get in touch with Giuseppe Angilella (I find his name somewhere in koha website) but he told me he no longer follow the project. He forward me a mail from Paul Polain telling what to do for the italian translation but any link to the web page is working.
Can please someone tell me what is necessary to do to translate Koha?
Thank you very much.

Paolo Pozzan