koha-translate

[Koha-translate] French images

From: Ambrose LI <address@hidden> via forwarder
Subject: [Koha-translate] French images
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 22:21:27 GMT

Hi,

I have spent some time to figure out the font sizes etc. of some
of the English images in the OPAC interface.  I have put my finds
in koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/fr/images/README

I've also "translated" some of the images. For the images without
alternate text in the HTML, the translations may be completely
wrong; please check for any problems in the images and correct
them as required. The original gimp files are checked in.

Best regards,

--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <address@hidden>