koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Newbies at Biblibre!

From: Kyle Hall
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Newbies at Biblibre!
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 06:46:25 -0500

Awesome! Welcome aboard!

Kyle
---
http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 11:30 AM Arthur <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello World :)
Some of you may already know me from a previous position in Lyon 3 Uni where I've been working a bit with Koha already and made a use case for the plugin system implemented by Kyle Hall : https://github.com/liliputech/koharecommenderengine

I'm very happy to announce that I've been hired since the 4th of February at Biblibre where I'll take a Support Developper position. Thank you Biblibre for this opportunity to connect back with the Koha community after one year of unavailability! Back to the source ;)

I'll be mainly focusing on interactions between Koha and Bokeh, a library-oriented CMS with Opac functionnality.

Wish everyone a nice day and hopefully see you around soon!

Arthur Suzuki - now a Biblibre employee_______________________________________________
Koha-devel mailing list
address@hidden