klog-devel

[Klog-devel] KLog 0.5.0

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: [Klog-devel] KLog 0.5.0
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:58:44 +0100 (CET)

Good evening (here) Andrew,

I am thinking on releasing KLog 0.5.0n as fast as we can... but at late in
2009. :-)

In the code I am working with I have commented out the DXMap code... I
really think it is a GOOD idea but we should not add it until we have the
0.5.0 released with no new features.

Maybe we could release when we have closed all the pending bugs as they
are today and any other that appears these days.

Once we have the 0.5.0 working and released we can start coding new
features. Do you agree?

Some questions:

What do you think about the importTLF function? Do you think it is still
needed? TLF is not under active development so I'm afraid that there will
not be many hams missing a way to import from tlf to KLog.

Bugs
https://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?group_id=608

However, check the AUTHORS file check if you want  your email, callsign or
whatever you want.

Jaime