klog-devel

[Klog-devel] Crashes when slotQsoSearchSelectedForEdit twice or others

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: [Klog-devel] Crashes when slotQsoSearchSelectedForEdit twice or others
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:30:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Current KLog crashes when clicking for the second time on the search box
on the same or different QSO.

I have detected that KLog also crashes if you have a QSO on the editing
box that comes from the log double clicking and you double click on a QSO
in the search box.

The crash does not take place if you click on the log box... strange.

I will continue looking for that bug but I am telling you here in case you
have time for that. :-)

--
Un saludo,
        Jaime Robles, EA4TV