kawa-commonlisp-dev

Re: [Kawa-commonlisp-dev] More CL primitives

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Kawa-commonlisp-dev] More CL primitives
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 09:06:30 -0800

On 02/06/2014 10:52 PM, Charles Turner wrote:
I added a couple more primitives, and hit a stumbling block trying to
get the DO macro from Scheme to work. Turned out that the NOT
procedure was not being properly declared from CL as a procedure,
DEFUN doesn't play well with Scheme code at the moment.

Predicate functions from CL will likely also cause problems when used
in Scheme macros. I will try to fix that in a later patch when it
becomes a show-stopper.

I have also added some test cases for the new CL primitives.

Thanks - I checked this in.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/