kardsgt-users

Re: [Kardsgt-users] ubuntu/kubuntu

From: John Schneiderman
Subject: Re: [Kardsgt-users] ubuntu/kubuntu
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 20:46:12 -0500

On Monday 09 July 2007 13:04, Erich B. wrote:
> I can't seem to get it to install in Ubuntu/Kubuntu. Can someone tell me
> how to do this? Thanks.

How are you trying to install? Ubuntu/Kubuntu use deb packages, and not RPMs.
You'll have to compile it from the tarball given (though you'll also want to
pull the update from the CVS branch 0.6). The only sources you'll need are
the QT 3 development code and the QT assistant code. I don't have Kubuntu,
but I have tested it on debian and it worked fine. I also have other reports
of it working with Ubunutu.

John