kardsgt-devel

[Kardsgt-devel] [bug #31297] Assistant not recognized

From: anonymous
Subject: [Kardsgt-devel] [bug #31297] Assistant not recognized
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 02:10:13 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: Development
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Reproducibility: Every Time

Details:

After previous bug confirmed, I down graded to Qt4s4.6.2.x and reinstalled.
Now The game works.
How ever it claims not to find assistant. Here's the last bit of make install
and the response to include in assistant:
/usr/bin/rcc -name images images.qrc -o debug/qrc_images.cpp
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -g -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB
-DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default -I.
-I/usr/include/QtAssistantClient -I/usr/include/QtAssistant
-I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include -Iplayers
-Igames/war -Igames/spades -Igames/oldmaid -Igames/hearts -Igames/euchre
-Igames/cribbage -Igames/crazyeights -Igamebase -Igamebase/widgets -Idebug -I.
-o debug/qrc_images.o debug/qrc_images.cpp
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `players/debug/libplayers-debug.a',
needed by `../debug/kardsgt-debug'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/kardsgt/src'
make: *** [debug-install] Error 2
linux-rk0g:/opt/kardsgt/src # assistant -addContentFile
/opt/kardsgt/src/doc/kardsgt.dcf
Unknown option: -addcontentfile

Usage: assistant [Options]

-collectionFile file       Uses the specified collection
                           file instead of the default one
-showUrl url               Shows the document with the
                           url.
-enableRemoteControl       Enables Assistant to be
                           remotely controlled.
-show widget               Shows the specified dockwidget
                           which can be "contents", "index",
                           "bookmarks" or "search".
-activate widget           Activates the specified dockwidget
                           which can be "contents", "index",
                           "bookmarks" or "search".
-hide widget               Hides the specified dockwidget
                           which can be "contents", "index"
                           "bookmarks" or "search".
-register helpFile         Registers the specified help file
                           (.qch) in the given collection
                           file.
-unregister helpFile       Unregisters the specified help file
                           (.qch) from the give collection
                           file.
-setCurrentFilter filter   Set the filter as the active filter.
-remove-search-index       Removes the full text search index.
-quiet                     Does not display any error or
                           status message.
-help                      Displays this help.

At least know it works. Thank you for the program and your assistance.
--ml

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?31297>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/